Monday, June 24, 2013

Sedona Surprises

 Many know of the Red Rock Church in Sedona. It is a place of quiet and reverence. A place where I like to pray. I am glad that I don't go to mass there because I could never pay attention. My attention would go past the action to the scenes behind the actors. I love to take pictures of the candles. It captures the serenity of the place for me.
I love taking pictures of water and clouds. Mostly water though. I like to make it stop in its motion, not blur it like some others do. I want to capture the moment and not string them together because there will not be another moment like that ever. That water will not pour in the same way though it is the same bowl. The water will be different, either dirtier or drained of some of its energy. It will not be the same time of day when it recycles either.

This will be a hot pot someday when it makes it into someone's yard. People will be warmed by its glow and will likely be enjoying someones company.


Oak creek has many surprises as well. It is a calming place to let your anxieties float down the creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment